I've been tagged by
so here goes:
1. Okay, first the most-common stuff: What the hell are you and where are you? I'm reasonably sure I'm human (but I've been wrong before
) I live in the glorious U S of A.
2. Pfff... Who knows that country? In which continent is it, which language do you speak there and how is the flag?
Actually, I'm pretty sure everyone knows the USA, for one reason or another. We've been quite politically loud since our origin. :/
Anywho, we're located in North America, in between Canada and Mexico. Being the "melting pot", you'll find all sorts of languages being spoken all over the place. The closer you get to Mexico, the more Spanish you'll start hearing, but our official language is English: The language of business.
The flag is the good old red white and blue. There are thirteen red and white horizontal stripes fire each of the original thirteen colonies, and fifty stars amidst a blue square to represent each current state.
3. Worst flag ever. Angry? Give me the best insults in your language.
Ahm...you've come to the exact wrong person. ^^'
You see, I don't/won't swear. It's my personal choice, it's how I was raised. I figure there are plenty of other exquisite words that could be used to outline your feelings rather than a few crass ones.
4. We all know... All countries have problems with others. Tell me the countries people of yours normally hate, why and what do you think about it
I'm very sad to see this question here. America often directs hate to the middle east. That sentence really describes our situation. After 9/11, we've had trouble figuring out who's friend and foe. Imagine this: a young country armed with a big hammer. While it's looking away, someone hurts it badly. When it looks over, it sees a group of people it knows very little about, and someone amongst them (unseen in the crowd) claims responsibility. Bad analogy, forgive me.
5. The rest of the world always has stereotypes about your country, tell me about them. Are they true or should the rest of the world shut up?
I'm sick of the dumb, fat American stereotype. Are there people like that here? Sure there are. But we're a pretty large country, so there's often more of everything here. Almost everyone I know is at a healthy weight.
And as for that superiority complex we are all supposed to have? I find it interesting you can say that as you presume to label us all the same.
6. Sports: Tell me which is the most popular in your country and if you like it.
Football, definitely! I'm not a big sports guy, but my older brother is quite athletic.
7. Politics: If you were the president or whatever, what laws would you love to have added to your country?
I would take the time to unravel a lot of the knots that Obama has tied in our policies. That whole drone situation is out of control.
8. I'm glad you're not the president then. Let's see... Do you hate anything about your country?
The ignorance. Most people aren't that bad, they just don't understand other countries and their politics. Heck, since people still don't understand OUR politics.
10. The most important one: Where do the people of your country normally go when they want to get laid?
Las Vegas. Definitely Las Vegas.
11. I need to go there then. Now tell me about your food, drink and dance. And also tell me which currency is used in your country. Yes, all of that.
Food, drink, and dance are VERY VARIED. It could change walking from one county into another. It's confusing and interesting at the same time. I'd say it's predominantly from English, Irish, and Hispanic cultures.
Currency is in dollars. Parts of dollars are called cents. All of ours have pictures of past presidents and other important people on em.
12. And now the last thingy. Tag people from other countries and spread the fun.